What kind of flower represents your personality and why?

I'd chose a sunflower cause it's bright, fun, and happy.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I would have to say Sweet William. It symbolizes Gallantry. Or maybe a purple Aster.

"This flower allow you to express with romanticism that

your feelings and your body will be always faithful, to the person loved. "

"I will sing you each day the revival of my love for you."

• 3 years ago

Blue Bell= eternal love Camellia= appropriate loveliness daisy= innocence gardenia=exhilaration honeysuckle= committed affection hyacinth= playfulness ivy= constancy jasmine= grace & attractiveness lily of the vally= happiness orchid= gentle splendor rose (crimson)= passionate love rose (white)= purity stephanotis= sturdy success candy pea= shyness violet= faithfulness

• 1 decade ago

The bird of Paradise because of its magnificense. It is also my flower sign. I'm a Sagittarius.

• 1 decade ago

Passion flower. It is unique in appearance, has a wonderful fragrance and is rare. I am passionate about things I believe in and have tenacity in my pursuit for happiness.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A white rose. Be creative. White is pure, perhaps put it in a jar with colored water and it will become magical.

Source(s): Red Roses are too pretencious.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd choose a rose. Everyone loves them because they are beautiful and open with time.

• 1 decade ago

A Daisy...because they are Cheerful, easy to talk to and always listen intently!

• 1 decade ago

Tulips; they are so pretty flowering out of snow!

• 1 decade ago

Blood-red rose....so beautiful and wild...

just like me + my life :)

• Chloe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Orchid. I need to taken care of ( by my husband ).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.