looking for the best COOKIES in town?

looking for a place that makes the best COOKIE in the los angeles area can someone recommend a place. I've heard alot about Diddy Riese cookies, any good?

I've also heard of DELUSCIOUS COOKIES & MILK on North Highland Ave in L.A. The cookies on their website look good but are they worth the high price? Has anyone been there?

Favorite Answer

I love Diddy Reese! It's a huge deal for UCLA students (and alumni like me). It's very cheap...I recommend the ice cream cookie sandwich. You get to pick the ice cream and cookies they make it with. I think the price is $1.25. Who can beat that?

Fairy Tale Bakery

Restaurant, Bakeries

European Style Bakery Wedding Birthday Cakes Breads Cookies Pastries

(818) 456-0680

I was just going to mention Diddy Riese in Westwood. The cookies there are scrumptious and really cheap. You can splurge and get an ice cream sandwich (choose two cookies and get ice cream in between) that are also really good.

Don't forget to follow up with milk!

I just go over to Bea's Bakery in Tarzana.

albertsons!! lolz or u can go to n e bakery if they look moist there good.