Anonymous

Chicken and Waffles?

what that be? fried chicken served on some waffles? doesn't the waffle be getting greasy from all that grease?

we black folks love us some fried chicken and waffles!

Btw......In africa my tribe be eating fried giraffe and mudffles.

mmmmmm mmmmmm lip smacking good!

Favorite Answer

Are you serious?

• .

Unless the chicken was taken straight from the fryer and placed upon the waffle, there's no need for there to be grease on the waffle.

Sounds rather tasty actually...I LOVE me some fried chicken, and an occasional waffle is tasty.

It's just like 2 chicken wings with a few waffles on the side. It might sound funny, but it actually tastes really good. Besides it's a Southern things, white people eat it too.

They make chicken and waffles at many soulfood places around the United States. Its very delicious. But, why are you trying so hard to seem "black"? Seriously, being an African American isn't about being grammatically incorrect and ghetto. Its about showing pride in your culture through whatever positive actions and means.

a chicken (fried breast) and a waffle are delish together. i get them at roscoe's chicken and waffles. it's the number #13 i think. so freakin' good. whenever you're in LA, cali you should check it out.

I LOVE ROSCOE'S CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!!!!!

and they're a perfect pair.

the technique is to take a little piece of the chicken and then put it on a piece of waffle with syrup. it's freakin' bomby!

update: yes, it's famous. IT'S ROSCOE'S!!!

their cornbread is also good, and their greens. oh God, now i want roscoe's.

Waffles? Never heard that before. The chicken thing yea but with waffles?

• kitkat

Are you talking about that famous restaurant in California? I have never tried the two together but I love both so why not. The celebrities seem to enjoy it.

I think you have it right!

Fried or grilled chicken served with waffles

I am not black but I would probably love to try chicken and waffles.Both are soo good on their own probably even better together.I need to find out if any rest. has them in my area.Yummy!

Well meat and cornbread is pretty delicious, but waffles is a new one for me.

Yeah dude, you ooze of whiteness.

Funny guy!!!

Chicken and porn not chicken and waffles!