Can you tell me how to go back through my computer?

And check what some one else has done on it .I think there is a way to pull up every site that you have went to .My Son's friend used my P C and I want to know what site he went to.Because you know some sites charge you a fee for different things.They will put it on your phone bill.

Favorite Answer

You can click the History button in Internet Explorer, that should bring up a listing of the sites recently accessed. The History button is on the button bar near the top of the window; it looks like a clock with a green arrow going counterclockwise around it. Or from the menu bar: Go -> History. Or hit CTRL-H on your keyboard.

This is assuming he's using IE though. Chances are, your kid knows a lot more about computers than you, and he might have installed a secondary web browser.

The History button is worth checking out though.

• IanP

The details will vary, depending on the actual browser that you use, but, in general, check the browser's history, which should show you the sites visited recently... unless he was smart enough to delete the history when he finished.

If you have it connected through a router, that may be keeping logs too, if it was set to do so...

Or, just wait for your phone bill :-)

Note, though, that you won't be abe to tell who visited any given site, whether it was your son or his friends. This may be time for a lesson on online responsibility...

If you are using IE7, (maybe IE6) you can just go to favorites and then there will be an option at the top to switch so tha tyou are viewing the history, then you can choose how far to go back.

in the ie there have a history option you can choice the day he use to see which site he visit . the have no site can get money from you phone bill .don't afraid you money.