Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

When I wished everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2007?

Why did I get a violation notice? What happened to Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech?

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry that someone did that to you.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but that doesn't mean I have to ruin yours by reporting you for abuse. I guess that some people can't appreciate it when good energy comes their way.

Thank you for the wishes and I hope you are blessed yourself!

• Guvo

I'm offended that you would wish me a happy and healthy 2007! Can't you take other people's feelings into account when you spout off your "looking down your nose at you" religion. The constitution guarantees me freedom from having to listen to your freedom of speech, if I am offended by it!

Oh wait...nevermind. Strike that...reverse it. I think it's one of those days that I need to go get coffee before I answer ANYMORE questions, LOL!

Merry Christmas, Merry Yule, and Blessed Be! =)

Freedom of Religion and Speech are taking a backseat to being PC. It makes no sense. I thank you for your kind wishes.

God Bless you and Merry Christmas.

Have a safe, happy and healthy New Year!

I don't think anyone even at Yahoo could tell you that. But Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!

Merry Christmas! Have a blessed holiday!

Oh that's typical for this site, all the nicest posts are deleted. Don't worry about it. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and happiness throughout the new year.

My friend, even the Constitution of these United States is no match for the Yahoo violation team!

Merry Christmas to you too.

If it wasn't a question, you were probably reported for engaging in "Chat and personal communication."

Not that I was the one who turned you in.......

Peace and Merry CHRISTmas.

Sorry you had problems but I hope you have a very blessed Christmas