Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

Why does my game from gamefly come in?

Two days ago, I rented scarface online. I rented it on XBOX. Can you please tell me when it will come in. I still did not get my mail today. Do you think it will come today?

Favorite Answer

Once you have an active GameFly membership, we will ship you the first available game or games depending on your game plan.

Currently, all games ship from our Los Angeles, CA facility via US Postal Service first class mail. The US Postal service estimates shipping time to anywhere in the US to be on average 2 to 4 business days. However, shipping times may vary from member to member as well as from shipment to shipment, depending on your local postal route, delivery location, volume of mail, weather, etc. Please note, postal holidays normally cause an increase in shipping times for up to one week. GameFly notifies our members of upcoming postal holidays to allow you to plan ahead.

I have been using GameFly for over a year now. They usually get games to you pretty fast, within a couple of days. It comes in a GameFly envelope which is pretty hard to miss. It says GameFly all over it and is bright orange and white. Hope this helps!