Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Merrry Christmas! Insp Romanis is drunk!!! And I retire as of today.?

Happy Id Adha, Merry Christnas and a Happy New Year. May God Bless You and keep You.

Romanis 2004 is retired as of todaY.

Thanks for the fun and memories. I will no longer entertain and reply to Romanis.

Cheers and have true fun, this holidays, like myself!!!

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen Let Nothing You Dismay

Thanks for the fine comments. Special thanks to Touzours for keeping me on my toes. It is a pity that I can’t get banned, so this ID can die a natural death.

Anyway, Touzours the guy, could insult and take insults, because he knew, it was never serious. So good on him.

Once again accept my deep thanks to all.

I wonder if I could have more days like this, lots of drink and a shag at the end of it all.

Anyway it's no fun being an Insp or Supt. Everybody curses you, that's why I quit the Police, some years back.

Trust me when I say that old saying holds true, "Never trust a cop"

Favorite Answer

2007 IS ALREADY LOOKING BETTER..

DON'T DRINK AND TYPE--YOU'RE BAD AS IT IS SOMBER..

I'm sad to hear that, I hope you hang around even if it's with a brand new ID. As for being drunk, good on you...lol, everyone needs to let their hair down once in a while. If I were able to drink, I may be sorely tempted to join you today. Merry Christmas, all the best for the New Year and all to come. Be blessed and happy, have fun and stay safe.

Did the drunk stage come in before the retire bit or you retired and then got drunk?

I haven't seen much of you lately, I think of you even when you're not around. Everyone is nice here, even when some go bunkers, they still have something to say.

Yea, I'll have fun for the holidays, I wish you a good one too. See ya...

• Well i wuish you a Merry Christmas...awaiting the birth of our Lord which brings join and happiness. Happy New Year as well!

Awww that's really sad, I'm going to miss you!

Happy Holidays and God Bless!

Awww, thats sad to hear!

God Bless & Happy Holidays!

*Cheers*

Bye Gramps!

Source(s): ^^^^^ He is as old as you, but he's a homosexual!

It's always a sad thing when one of the top stars of Yahoo! leaves us.

Have fun in your life!

• Drunk thats so gr8.

Oh well, we're gonna miss you in one way or the other, grandpa(lol).

Are you just tired of Y.A.?

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE!!!

~~~MERRY~~~CHRISTMAS~~~

~~~HAPPY~~~NEW-YEAR~~~

I see Dr. Zizou hasn't replied yet, so I will for him.

"you're gay"