help me plz cant keep doing this thing anymore. I want my ex back. After talkin to her she start crying, Why?

me and my ex have been going back and forth these pasted two mounths. We were together 4yrs. i love her so much. i told her how i feel and i was going to propese to her in june. i asked her for yime and space and that she think about all of this. She said no. then i talked and we both started to cry. i told her i am sorry and i will leave her alone. But i see i cant leave her alone. I love her deeply. i cant keep living like this i want to die, i wont her back so baddly it doesnt feel right and i am only making things worse. I really am preying to god he kills me if i cant have her, i dunno what i am going to do i talked to her last night and i emailed her telling her i am going to leace her alone. Why would she start crying too? why would she cry??? i dont understand this??? HELPPPPP

IM is detox_denny

Somebody plz help me i can keep feeling this it over i lose my true love. I dont understand any of this.

Favorite Answer

she cried because she felt like

she disappointed you.

The best way to get back your ex is https://tr.im/MFiNQ

Here's the hard part: Pretend she never existed, like it was all a dream, don't call her, that will make you the smaller person, be the bigger person since you deserve better, what she did to you on Valentines Day was immature, especially after dating for four years. This person wasted allot of your time and through it out the window. Go out tonight, even it it is only yourself, don't drink and call or feel sorry for yourself, this will only cause you embarrassment! I know your hurting..This will eventually will go away in time. Today is not a good day for you and your emotions are spinning all over the place.

Please, whatever you do, don't answer her calls and don't call her. If she keeps calling, which she pro bally won't, don't return her call for 5 days. Make her sweat and DO Not get back together right away if you discuss this in 5 days. Tell her since she Broke up with you, you have done allot of thinking, and had the taste of "being single again" and you would like more time being "friends" for now, so you are sure you are making the right decision. Remember "She decided she didn't want to be with you" so the door is open for you to get out and see what you have been missing for four years. You honestly need to do this for yourself.

She doesn't know, but what she did was give you the best valentines day present you will ever get! A new start and a new beginning, use it to your advantage. You will look back on this and Thank God this happened now instead of 4 more wasted years of YOUR life. Today does suck, stay Strong and I promise you your life is going to be so much more exciting and you are going to be happy. If you continue to call and call her, she will think of you as needy and won't want you. She is going to rethink what she did to you today and will be hurt, if you act like you could care less. Girls always want the ones they can't have. That is who you are now to her. Let her suffer,realizing what a mistake she made. This will drive her crazy. Right now she is on cloud 9 thinking you will take her back, OH, is she stupid!

Your life isn't ruined, hers is..She lost someone special, and gave you a gift to let to live life and find someone you deserve. You are not getting back at her, your teaching her what an idiot she is and what she lost and what you gained without her. SO when You eventually talk to her, tell her thank you for what she did...

She will be hurt and you will be happy!

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/Qlwgj

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

She's crying because no.1, she's hurt. The moment u say to ur girlfriend "i need space"..that's just gonna hurt her. thoughts like, maybe uve done smthn wrong or vice versa, or mayb u dont love her anymore, and she'll think she's not worth ur love. she's also crying coz she's afraid to lose u.. so puh-lease for pete's sake never say that line to her again. and.. she's also crying because she's having a hard time understanding why you said that.. so take it back.. If there's something you need to fix that's why you needed that space.. Just tell her about it..You can work it out together, as a couple...

first of all, you don't ever love someone so much that you would want to die if you can't be with them....do you realize that when you're dead their life goes on and they end up perhaps happier with the other person while you are rotting? HELLO!!!

and God is a God who answers prayers ..so if that's your hearts desire to die if you can't have her..who knows.

when you feel this way about someone its not love it's obsession mixed with insecurity. you do need time away from each other cause you are sounding obsessed and so is she ...you both need time to learn to love yourselves ..cause that's the only way you will be able to truly love the other.

good luck...and pray positive prayers

• You seriously (I'm not trying to be rude) need to get some counseling.

I went through all of this too...You sound like a very dependent guy. You are very dependent on your girlfriend for happiness, and it is unhealthy.

You should see someone...it can help you sort out things and it will help you realize that you CAN live without her, you just don't want to.

1

wow, um...i think the reason she cried, was because she realized that she just made one of the biggest mistakes of her life...i think you just need to leave her alone for awhile and she will realize that she needs you.

I think you guys just need conversation... no crying, just the truth and adjustments if you can:)