where can I download Pokemon episodes for free?

I want some specific episodes so I dont want general downloads

Favorite Answer

hey dude u cant download them for free but u still can watch them for free.All the episodes r there on www.serebii.net

and if u want 2 watch a episode just go 2 google videos and check out the 1st episode...

Though it is in japanese(i didnt understand my self)

Do mail me at

chokra_sajal@yahoo.co.in

You might wanna try http://www.videodownloader.net/ -->see if you can find your episodes at youtube or any other sites provided. *see the dropdownlink*

Before i forget you have to download a FLV player to watch the episode.its free with no virus so feel free to try.

Good Luck!

Source(s): My experience to download an anime

Why would you want to?

try lime wire