Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

i am broke if i Tye a bow around my junk will she like it?

specialy if i have it right in her face when she wakes up.

Favorite Answer

that is what i had last year but it was a big present around 11 inches i hope hubby gives me the same this year****

allright.. if you are broke, and cant buy her anything... there are still other sweet things that you can do for her that doesnt cost you a thing.

you can make a home made card, and make her a princess for the day. Bring her breakfast to her bed when she wake up, be extra nice to her and do all the household chores, give her some body massage, and take a walk in the park or beach together.

I think those will mean a lot more to her.

Good luck

How about make her a book of gift certificates for "dates" with you, picnics, walks in the park, you cooking dinner, doing the dishes, ect. Thoughtful things She'll appreciate it.

NO she won't. If you are broke then you would be better off to make a homeade present. Call her mom and get some pics of her when she was a kid and make a collage of you and her. She think it was so thoughtful.

NO! Dont do that...I am sure she likes it an all but she can get it any time of year!! LOL! Make her breakfast in bed!!**and make sure to do the dishes afterwards!!** :)

that's funny.....but save the sexual behavior for sometime other than Christmas morning!

omg..wow..dont do that..gross..make her a card, and maybe tell her something that will mean something to her.

YES