Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

HELP!! What do I get him??

My crush's (also friend of mine) B-Day is coming up what should I get him(not too expensive)?? I was thinking a teddy bear if not what?? Guys what do you like as B-Day gifts?

We're in 8th grade, if that helps

Favorite Answer

gadgets!!

even if its silly, blokes love summing they can play with

Gift certificates for things they are interested in. I bought my husband a ride on the architectural cruise of the Chicago river. He really liked it. I've also gotten him gift certificates for horseback riding, ski lessons, etc. They don't need to be expensive and it is a whole lot more fun then a teddy bear. Why would a guy want a stuffed animal?

No, not a Teddy Bear! What are his interests? Does he enjoy music or puzzles? You could get him his favorite singer on a CD or there are many games and puzzles to choose from in the store.

No teddy bears...or flowers either. Get him a toy of some kind. Guys love toys...electronics or otherwise. How about a cool flashlight or something.

Buy him a shirt , teddy bears aren't something all guys like.

yeah, a teddy bear is a good present, and it's cute 2, that was my nickname hehe, well, a teddy bear is ok, I'm in 10th grade

definitely not a Teddy bear...

• Amy

Get him something that he is into. Pay close attention to what he says he would like to have. If it is affordable then buy it for his b-day..other wise most guys like steak..take him to a nice i mean NICE steak house and buy him dinner. Or just take him shopping and buy him something that he picks out.

Just put thought into it..

• Tellie

Sweater , it's romantic , like a fashion one in macy's , or a gift card to starbucks , when he has this caramel mocciado believe me he is going to think of you!

he doesnt want a teddy bear.

You should get him a cool video game or just a teddybear. I hope he likes your gift!