promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

HELP!! What do I get him??

My crush's (also friend of mine) B-Day is coming up what should I get him(not too expensive)?? I was thinking a teddy bear if not what?? Guys what do you like as B-Day gifts?

Update:

We're in 8th grade, if that helps

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

gadgets!!

even if its silly, blokes love summing they can play with

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Gift certificates for things they are interested in. I bought my husband a ride on the architectural cruise of the Chicago river. He really liked it. I've also gotten him gift certificates for horseback riding, ski lessons, etc. They don't need to be expensive and it is a whole lot more fun then a teddy bear. Why would a guy want a stuffed animal?

• 1 decade ago

No, not a Teddy Bear! What are his interests? Does he enjoy music or puzzles? You could get him his favorite singer on a CD or there are many games and puzzles to choose from in the store.

• 1 decade ago

No teddy bears...or flowers either. Get him a toy of some kind. Guys love toys...electronics or otherwise. How about a cool flashlight or something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buy him a shirt , teddy bears aren't something all guys like.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, a teddy bear is a good present, and it's cute 2, that was my nickname hehe, well, a teddy bear is ok, I'm in 10th grade

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

definitely not a Teddy bear...

• Amy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Get him something that he is into. Pay close attention to what he says he would like to have. If it is affordable then buy it for his b-day..other wise most guys like steak..take him to a nice i mean NICE steak house and buy him dinner. Or just take him shopping and buy him something that he picks out.

Just put thought into it..

• Tellie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Sweater , it's romantic , like a fashion one in macy's , or a gift card to starbucks , when he has this caramel mocciado believe me he is going to think of you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he doesnt want a teddy bear.

• 1 decade ago

You should get him a cool video game or just a teddybear. I hope he likes your gift!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.