Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

i'm tired of people asking if I am the daughter of...?

People always ask if I am the daughter of the asstistant head coach for notre dame! Advice!

Update:

no, i am not. but i have the same name and kind of look like them.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Change your name or use an alias

>

• 1 decade ago

if u are then you have to accept it as part of your life. how long will they continue to ask? for as long as your dad remains in his job :)

seriously, i dont see anything wrong if they ask u actually it sounds flattering dont u think? maybe they ask you because your dad made a good name in his field and they know you came from the same genes :)

say yes if its true and no if its not...that simple. they continue to ask because they need to confirm it. just enjoy the respect you get from it.

• Jet
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You could spin this around and make it work to your advantage. If, for instance, you wanted a reason to talk to a certain individual. Or you could hone your smart aleck comments.

• 1 decade ago

Say, "Well yes I am and for 10 dollars I can get a autographed photo for you." And make them pay up front, and get their address to make it look like you are for real.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tell them to get a life

• 1 decade ago

plastic surgery.

• Btieti
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

dye your hair

• 1 decade ago

quit telling people you are, then they will stop!

• 1 decade ago

are you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.