what is the theme of malcolm in the middle?

Favorite Answer

The show's theme song, "Boss of Me", was written and recorded by the alternative rock group They Might Be Giants, who also performed nearly all of the incidental music for the show in its first two seasons

Source(s): wikipedia..

The theme song of the show is "Life is Unfair" by "They Might Be Giants". The theme of the series is family and the fact that even though we are all crazy in our own ways we are still family. The original premise of the show was about "Malcolm" who at the time was the 3rd of 4 boys. In the first episode he finds out he is a genius. The rest of the first season is spent building on that premise and on how it affects him and his relationship with his family. As the series went on the show became more and more about the Mother and the rest of the family as a whole. In almost every episode, though not all, Malcolm breaks the "4th wall" and starts talking to the viewing audience.

If you want the lyrics for the series here it is as best I can remember:

Yes, No, Maybe. I don't know. Can you repeat the question. You're not the boss of me now, You're not the boss of me now, You're not the boss of me now and your not so big. It then repeats those last lines.

Yes, no I don't know, can you repeat the question? You're not the boss of me now (repeat many times) and you're not so big. Life is unfair.

I don't even watch the show. Darn good memory.

• Lady K

"Yes.... No... Maybe, I don't know can you repeat the question? You're not the boss of me now, you're not the boss of me now and your not so big. Life is unfair" I think.....

life is unfair is the best, since malcom and his brothers always deal with that issue that covers the more important ones good luck

Source(s): watching malcom in the middle for three years!

your not the bosse of me now and your not so big life's unfair.repeat it