Shall I trust The Ned Bank ?

Few days ago I was contacted by a lawyer saying I wind a great sum of money ,he asked for personal information saying I'll be contacted by a certain bank, soon after the so called bank sent me a document to fill and to turn back ,it was the Ned bank of South Africa and now they are asking me to pay 620.00 US$ to get the money I wined.I asked them to take the money from the wined sum but they replyed they have no right to withdraw from it.Iam afraid it's just a trick .what shall I do? Do you have any information????

• dcgirl
    Favorite Answer

This is a scam, and one of the oldest tricks in the book. It's also known as the 419 Scam, named for the law passed in Nigeria making this illegal there, and it's also known as the Nigerian Scam because, for some reason, lots of these scams originate there. Don;t fall for it.

how are you suppose to pay the money and then get the money you winned, now i think that's just bogus! i think they're just a bunch a swindles, my advice. better save than sorry if youre not sure, and you never entered anything to win money, forget about these guys... and the bank is from south africa? i dont think they're legitimate.

good luck!

These scams have been in the news for years. You need to watch TV news or read a newspaper.