FOR GUYS: What are the things you think other guys should know about girls.?

perhaps something you've discovered about ur girlfriend..u myt wna share it..?

Favorite Answer

The more massages, flowers, and oral, you give them the more likely they are to hang around!

Dude, what an awesome question. I'm actually going to read the other responses.

I'm pretty patient with women, but one thing guys have to remember is that each and every woman has the capacity to have both moments of crazy and moments of utter perfection. Just don't forget that you're buying a mixed-grab-bag and you have to deal with all of it.

Cowboy up and be understanding.

• Nothing.

What you have discovered about your girlfriend is personal, and if she chooses to not tell her new boyfriend, its not up to you to interfere into all of her relationships by telling them stuff you have found out. It is immature. It also makes you seem like you are not over her and are intentionally trying to screw up her relationships. Let her do her own thing...

• 520

I 'm a girl, But yes we do come with a Very Large Handbook of Instructions!! (Smile)

nv i am a girl

they think there always right