Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If the office manager is wearing some mistletoe above her cleavage..?

are her tata's fair game to plant a kiss on? They are VERY nice!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Can I be the office manager?

• 1 decade ago

first I'll ask her why does she have the mistletoe there, but she might be looking for a lil for the holidays too so I think you need to ask and if she turns a lil embarrased about it that means she probably wants something from some guy in the office. lol

• 1 decade ago

I'm thinking so...if not, what she is practicing can be considered "Sexual Harassment". If she is flaunting those ta-ta's, I think it would be more appropriate at her home Xmas party. If the Mistletoe was hung from a bellybutton ring the same answer would apply.

• 1 decade ago

Somewhere in there is a violation of good conduct by YOUR MANAGER...if she's actually going around with some cleverly placed mistletoe!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Damn right! Then throw her down on the copier and give a Christmas bonus like she's never had before

• 1 decade ago

I would make verrrry certain it was mistletoe before taking any action.

• 1 decade ago

I would not recommend becoming a motorboatin' MF, even for such a tempting display.

• duster
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

she is advertising quite clearly.

Go ahead , do it, and possably find your self in hot water for some dumm form of sexual harrassment

Even though extreemy tempting, I would stay clear.

• 1 decade ago

I would yank her juggs out slap them hard then suck them whilst ny hand rammed up her skirt.

• 1 decade ago

why dont you ask her and see because if you just do let mr tell you, you will end up in court for sexual harashment @work!~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.