How does one pronounce 'Phuket', the Thai holiday destination?

I tried pronouncing it correctly, but never seemed to get it right, so I decided: Phuket, I'll ask it on Y!A. All suggestions are of course welcome.

Favorite Answer

foo ket

LOL though....that was a good one

phoo-ket

foo - ket...maybe easier

there's an awesome restaurant in long beach, ca that goes by phuket thai. so good.

• x

foo-KETT.

My rich uncle has a house there. He has enough money that he can afford to say FOOK it.

id prunounce it as f uck it but ive got no clue how to pronounce it sorry :)

hahahaha......I don't speak thai, heehee.....but you already know what it sounds like.lol

foo-kay

• Tony M

I would say "f-ckit"!

• SUzyQ

LMAO.... Use a long "U"