Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I tell my boyfriend?

Should I tell my boyfriend that I have never had an orgasm during intercourse before? Or will I hurt his feelings?

I have a follow up question!!!!

Favorite Answer

Grow up

• Um....

NO do not tell him that. He will just become insecure and will start feeling bad about his size.

I guarantee that if you tell him that, he will blame it all on his size and he will not be as into sex as he was before. It's not something that he can change unless he doesn't quit until you have an orgasm. Try doing some foreplay before the actual sex where he pleasures you. Take turn having nights where one is the pleasurer and one is the one receiving.

Look at it this way sweet pea...if you dont tell him nothing will ever change. He's gonna keep thinking that he is rocking your world and eventually it will lead to your inevitable break up. Orgasms are wonderful and no one should be having sex without them. Are you gonna have one every time? Maybe...maybe not...but at least if you sit down with your boyfriend and be honest and uncritical about it he should be more than willing to try and get you to achieve the big "O"

Good Luck and Happy Holidays Hun!

No you shouldn't tell him that. Especially not if you have been faking it!

It will totally kill his mojo. What I would suggest to you is taking some control. If you don't foresee you getting off with just straight sex, then bust out a toy or a finger to stimulate yourself manually.

Chances are he will be totally turned on by your bold move, and hopefully it means you will get somewhere in the end.

Good Luck!

Tell him, you should have an honest relationship from the beginning! He might just be determined to give you an orgasm when you tell him!

• lizzy

I have the same problem!! Damn our luck!! I told my boyfriend and he was not hurt at all. By me telling him he does everything in his power to try and make it happen, it is like a game that has mad us closer. Be open about it and work through it as a couple!!

Yes tell him, the longer you wait not telling him the more unsatified you will become. When it comes to sex you should both talk about it, how you felt what felt good and what didn't. It's something that should be perfected. Tell him and help him give you an orgasim. Trust me, the sex will get better if you talk about it.

too late if u have been together for a long time, but u should becuz the relashionship should b 4 the 2 of u.

good luck

If he really cares for you he wont mind. But if he finds out some other way he could get really mad at you for lying to him....just tell him.

• never had a orgasm think of someone else......or tell him