? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Monesha Laquonne stole da last box corn bred at walmart now me haz none fer holidays what me do?

THAT BYATCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH

Favorite Answer

Go to Bi-Lo

2 parts self rising cornmeal, 1 part self rising flour, 2 eggs, enough milk to make like pancake batter. Let skillet get hot, add margarine, once melted add batter and put in preheated oven at 375F for 30 min.

When done drive to monesha's house and beat her with the concoction and steal the cornbread back from her!

Try learning English. People will respect you more and not steal your corn bread. I guess...

Oh just invite yourself over to her house and eat her cornbread and get on with your grocery shopping. lol

• Tony M

Funny! I would say ask Latronda, I think she has some extra!

go to another store and buy a box

poison the corn bread next time!!!!

Source(s): www.kkk.com

Whoa!!!! rotflmao

i would have chased her down and and said thats mine so give it back, if she said no then i would beat her for it

LOL, Good sense of humor. I can appreciate that!