Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I now what people are trying to say that I'm to young but I like Julian how do I get him to like me?

i really do like Julian I get strate A's And I consentrate on school work but I want to know How I can get him to like me Branesha,we're both 11.!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oh my. eleven? well i think just try being his friend first for now. at this time it could just be an infatuation that feels a whole lot like love.

after all, there ts really still a loooooooooooong way to go. but hey, love can happen anytime i say! childhood sweethearts do exist and last forever!

good luck!

• 1 decade ago

You are too young for boys, but your parents should be telling you this. Why do you care if a boy likes you? Boys don't care about girls the way girls care about boys at this age. Enjoy being a kid and playing, worry about boys when your like 16. There will be more to your life than boys right now, unless you don't have a life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.