Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

which day is it?

which day has a better sale, the day after christmas or the day after new year? i want but a TV

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the day after New Year. Cuz people buy NEW stuff that say what new year it is, so it HAS 2 b new, most of it. But at Christmas, people use their old traditional things.

Good luck and God bless!.

Source(s): My family and people.
  • mama3
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Boxing Day has the best sales on. They know people will be in returning gifts, or exchanging them and this is a good time to have things on sale. Some people also wait until after Christmas to buy their gifts so they can catch the deals.

• 1 decade ago

Probably in mid-January. That is when a lot of stores have "pre-inventory" sales....the more they sell, the less they have to count. You might get a deal the day after Christmas, but is it worth the hassle of fighting off all those people who are returning the stuff they got for Christmas?

• 1 decade ago

Day after christmas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Have you been hibernating sweetie? The best day to buy anything is at 6 am on black Thursday, the day after Thanksgiving! Otherwise you need to wait until after Christmas but before New Year. Good luck!!!

• 1 decade ago

the day after Christmas

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably the day after Christmas, but I wouldn't leave the house then. Everyone is going to be doing their returns. Stay home and hide under your bed until next year. =)

• 1 decade ago

I will say the day after New years day

• 1 decade ago

Day after Christmas.

Slainte,

-D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probvably a day after christmas because people can still be buying gifts for the hollidays and stuff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.