I have a really sore throat, and I was just wondering if there is anything I can do to quickly get rid of it??

Favorite Answer

They have this spray stuff that will numb it for a short amount of time. you can get it over the counter by the cold medication. i would try to slow down on talking because it just aggrivates your throat more. you can also get some cough drops that have the numbing effects that will soothe your throat until you are better. also drinking warm liquids might help.

you can gargle with warm salt water. take some over tha counter medicine even a tylnol pain relever can help. If you have a fever chances are it could be an infection and may have to be treated with an antibiotic from the dr. Just make sure you don't have that fever..and if you do if it don't go away with in a day or to you could have something that needs to be treated, HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER..

Source(s): EXPERENCE..IM A MOM

I get lots and if I feel one coming on I gargle straight Listerine 3 times a day and it usually fends it off. If I get a full-blown sore throat then I just treat it like a cold--drink liquids, eat good and rest.

gargle water with salt, or take antibiotics, follow the course of therapy <3x a day for 7 days>, dont take any sweets coz bacteria grows in sweet and moist area,, get well!

Try going to sleep ,or taking some medcine,and you can also get some halls suck on them that will work.

hot water, garlic, cayenne, lemon juice, and honey mix together and drink tastes nasty this is a singers tonic will work must drink a lot

they say gargling warm salt water helps, but how gross is that? you could always try good ol cough drops

well if i were u and had not have any medicine,i would drink honey syrup mixed with warm mater

ASPIRIN , HAS WORKED FOR ME , ONLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE FLU SYMPTOMS

Erm.....No comment.