Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 1 decade ago

how far are you planning?

how far are you planning on driving for Christmas? I am going about 63 miles ~

Favorite Answer

on christmas Eve... 45 miles... Christmas Day...67

Be careful and Merry Christmas!

• kitkat

Christmas Eve, 5 miles

Christmas day, 0 miles.

Our long drives are a thing of the past. We go to friends Christmas Eve and the kids and grandkids come to our house on Christmas day.

I am driving from West Ashley to North Charleston thats 20 minutes, from their to Johns Island thats 30 minutes back to West Ashley. A total of about 1 - 1.5 hours. All these places are in Charleston, SC.

0 miles or even inches. I'm one of the lucky ones. My family lives close & they are all coming to my house. Merry Christmas!

Within the radius of 5km, and won't be driving at all. But feet will do the work. Just stay in the neighbourhood and wish that the accident toll not to be to big.

1 mile at a time!!!

100 miles one way

I am only going to drive 25 miles. "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

My family is coming to my town this year! This is awesome since I am pregnant and have a toddler, no car ride for us!

• mama3

About 2 hrs. away.