promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do women know their value,then,why are they strippers,messing around-having 10 guys at once?

Why do bad women always looking for good men to fall on. I mean, many women go out their messing around and losing their sexual dignity-then sooner or later they expect to find a right guy(good) to stay with? Women don't know their values and that is why they are being-sorry"****** up and get played" every now and then.

Holla back, "YO-YOUR'LL OUT THERE FEELING ME? AM I NOT RIGHT?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I ain't feelin ya

Not a stripper, not a prost., not even a sl*t

Women getting into the Pros, usually started off young, low self esteem, drug issues, needing $etc etc etc. They toughen up and tell ya it's their choice, but willing to bet most would love to turn back time and change things.

Men and women have different feelings around s#x too. Most women, it's tied to emotions, not so with men. So young girls fall in love, give it away to a guy who is not in it for emotional reasons. Happens way too often, damages her self esteem, and the next thing you know, she's lookin for love in all of the wrong ways.

Wish you luck in finding a good girl, but remember, to get a good girl, you need to clean up the act. We don't like a lot of vulgar lang.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, you're not right. Leave it to an idiot to judge an entire gender on one type of woman. You're the reason women stereo-type men as idiots.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.