promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

take a look guys and girls needs real advice!!!?

so me and my girlfriend of 3 years and 4 months broke up for about a month now. we began to talk again and she says she misses me and my fam should i give her another chance if she didnt screw up well she was gone. all she did was kiss another guy but she seems to have realized that this guy will never be half the man i was to her. im 20 shes 18 i believe that she could be my wife someday we have made it through everything

Update:

she didnt cheat cause when she kissed the other guy we wernt together

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Give her another chance, maybe you are just meant to be with her. It is probably gonna happen that you get married.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • JohnS
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Before jumping back into the relationship again.... Why not just go out as friends and talk and get to know each other a bit more since you obviously broke up for some reason.... Give it time and see if things are worth getting back together....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should give her another chance. I mean 3 years all thrown away? Look, you two are young and still have ALOT of room to make few mistakes. but if that **** happens again.. well you know what to do..

• 1 decade ago

you know i had a girl for 9 years.. we broke up twice in that 9 year period and every time we got back together it was shorter and shorter inbetween the time that we were together and the time we broke up, I really think you should move on, but that really is just me, i mean she did in one form or another cheat on you, and that in my opinion is enough to stay broken up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If u still feel the same and can learn to forgive her then take her back

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The way you talk sounds like you wanna forgive her........ Do it....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.