take a look guys and girls needs real advice!!!?

so me and my girlfriend of 3 years and 4 months broke up for about a month now. we began to talk again and she says she misses me and my fam should i give her another chance if she didnt screw up well she was gone. all she did was kiss another guy but she seems to have realized that this guy will never be half the man i was to her. im 20 shes 18 i believe that she could be my wife someday we have made it through everything

she didnt cheat cause when she kissed the other guy we wernt together

Favorite Answer

Give her another chance, maybe you are just meant to be with her. It is probably gonna happen that you get married.

• JohnS

Before jumping back into the relationship again.... Why not just go out as friends and talk and get to know each other a bit more since you obviously broke up for some reason.... Give it time and see if things are worth getting back together....

Maybe you should give her another chance. I mean 3 years all thrown away? Look, you two are young and still have ALOT of room to make few mistakes. but if that **** happens again.. well you know what to do..

you know i had a girl for 9 years.. we broke up twice in that 9 year period and every time we got back together it was shorter and shorter inbetween the time that we were together and the time we broke up, I really think you should move on, but that really is just me, i mean she did in one form or another cheat on you, and that in my opinion is enough to stay broken up

If u still feel the same and can learn to forgive her then take her back

The way you talk sounds like you wanna forgive her........ Do it....