MOSS asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Christmas Bball.?

With Kobe and Shaq meeting yet again because of the trade, and since their is usually another game on Christmas, can we expect for next year the schedule

Miami vs LA 3:00 then Denver VS Philly 6:30? i think itd be great? thoughts?

Favorite Answer

CHristmas games are good for a 1st time thing to me

1. the first time SHaq and Kobe played each other

2. The first time the pacers-pistons played after the brawl

and if nothing new is happening I like to see a good matchup like the spurs vs. Mavs or the 2 top teams in a conference playing each other, I'm sick of the heat lakers made of as such a huge event it's not like shaq and kobe even match-up and they argument is over, they're not fighting anymore

there is nothing special about the nuggets vs. the 76ers next christmas, it won't be the first time AI goes up against philly and they won't be competing teams because they're in different conferences, so no I don't think the nuggets should play phily next christmas

I really dont like the

laker & Heats matchup

i would love to see the two of them on the court together again, on the same team or on opposite teams as long as their on the court together again.

Mom of B & D

i think nba should give them christmas offffff