promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If a girl makes out with every single guy at a party, does that make her a slut?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • SALMON
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes.....

Did someone at least give her a mint in between dudes?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I say that when you're waiting and comfortable, you need to do what you imagine is better for you. I promise you received't bypass to hell for having sex. if that's the case then Gods an ***. what's important is that you may manage the a chance outcomes of sex. sex complicates relationships and once you've sex human beings have a tendency to become in touch emotionally, not basically bodily. So if you're only searching for an excellent time, there is an chance that both you or the different man or woman would nicely be searching for extra. this would create a lot of complications. And being 16 i'm confident you recognize the probability of turning into pregnant. that is a huge duty, one which maximum 16 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds at the on the spot are not waiting for. in truth, maximum adults are not waiting for that. in case you pick definite make confident you're waiting to face the outcomes and use secure practices. Be secure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sounds like a nice girl.

Makes her the life of the party.

• 1 decade ago

I dont like to say that word, just becuase it is not normal for a girl to do that. She obviously is having self esteem problems and feels that she has to be permiscuous. She is just trying to reach out. But it is not healthy. And guys should not encourage it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JustMe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I knew plenty of girls who did this in our hay day. I didn't. They were not sl*ts, they were just girls out of control having fun. Kissing is no big deal but you wouldn't catch me kissing every guy in the room. Its just not my style.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, especially if shes younger than everyone else.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

when you say makes out, is that to the third base or just flirting?

• 1 decade ago

more than likely

• 1 decade ago

It certainly doesn't make her a prude!

• 1 decade ago

Either that or emotionally really unstable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.