Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

powerpoint?

i have to a project in school and i need powerpoint any sites i can get it free and i need some clips and videos about mummies or pyramaids

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If we do everything for you, will you also give the grade to us.

• 1 decade ago

If you're asking about a free version of Powerpoint, you may be a bit out of range for your expectations. You may already have it in your Office Suite, but if not, a purchase is necessary.

Then, create your own pps. It will be well worth the effort.

Make an outline of what you want to present (like a storyboard). This will also dictate the length of your show as well as the number of slides needed.

Go to Google and find several sites to download various images pertinent to your presentation. Put them in a folder for easy access. Using your outline, begin to write the essays about each of the slides you want to present. Much of the anxiety around these kinds of projects is the inability to organize the task. Good luck~

• 1 decade ago

Powerpoint is a software that comes with Microsoft Office. Clips arts and graphics are available at microsfot.com. Powerpoint templates are there too, but you need the software to run them.

• 1 decade ago

Try Openoffice.org. They have "Impress" which is compatible with PowerPoint. Highly recommended although some of the Advanced features might be a little off for the money it's outstanding.

http://www.openoffice.org

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to www.ntara.com and download the free version of "nPowered". It makes PowerPoint look weak.

• 1 decade ago

well i dont know where to get powerpoint but you should go to yahoo search and type in: download powerpoint. or go to the libary or school libary.

• 1 decade ago

Usually you can go to the library and they will have PP on the PC's. Then you can create your slide show.

• Apollo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

power point it`s not free, download open office, www.openoffice.org

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.