promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do the italians keep talking about cannavaro, materazzi and all those over-rated players rather than?

pirlo, del piero, and all other class players they have???

Update:

hey! i said RATHER THAN PIRLO, DEL PIERO!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pirlo is a quiet character, who simply gets on with the job without much fuss and ado. Alex's career is winding down, however he has been one of the most enjoyable players to watch over the years. He had an super performance in WC 02 and for his club in his prime. Always leaving a feeling of anticipation. Even this WC, only being used as a sub, whenever he came onto the pitch, I always thought their was a chance for him to create something due to his experience. He's definitely a good guy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

While Pirlo and Del Piero are very talented, and while i agree with u that materazzi is overrated, Fabio Cannavaro is currently the worlds best defender. He led his team to a world cup championship with great equanimity, left juve for one of the best clubs in the world, and won the award he deservedly won. Cannavaro is the heart and soul of the Italian team.

• 1 decade ago

pirlo and del piero are some of the best players in the world right now...but cannavaro and materazzi are not overrated they are 2 great defenders even though cannavaro is better materazzi deserves respect because he scored 3 goals this WC and thats alot for a defender

• 1 decade ago

because that's all what people know...they only know a few, and they're the same names repeated...

i would prefer Del Piero and Pirlo over materazzi, but not over cannavaro (he has great defence)...pirlo: great midfield control, and del piero excellent attacking

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes I agree with you, I even asked a question saying that Del Piero is way underrated, he's one of the best players in the Italian team! Come on you can't say the others are overrated!

• 1 decade ago

Keep talking? about just Materazzi & Cannavaro

so not true we talk about the whole team

every player on the team is AMAZING.

• 1 decade ago

.I think the reason might be that the first group always do something that put them in the headlines, but the second group have almost calm personalities and just do their job, so nothing to write or to talk about them.

• 1 decade ago

I LOVE ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

He's too hot to be true

• Yeah and you forgot Gattuso.

• 1 decade ago

The whole Italian team are cheater!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.