how do you feel about people who cant land a job because of?

prejedous, unequality, and discrimination

Favorite Answer

If they work as bad as they spell, who would hire them? No employer wants to hire someone with a chip on their shoulder. With the tight job market the whiners will stay unemployed.

I feel that complaining about such matters is pretty lame...If you can't get a job maybe there is something wrong with the way you are applying for the job. Try presenting yourself as the best candidate and you will see that these things are meaningless...I am also from a different country but I don't let that get in the way when I am applying for a job and I does not.....so my recommendation is to look where you might be lacking and try to fix it.....good luck

I feel that is sad in this day and age. But, I think that's becoming the exception not the norm. By comparison to say... 1966.

Slainte,

-D

well it's happened to me on a mortage loan they wanted to give me 3% more being unmarried female and my age, yet i own the house and it's half paid for by now and yet they hold those against me. I even mad a complaint to there manager and he still wanted to get me a loan like i'd work with hippies like them

I feel like they aren't looking hard enough.

poor exuses... They are probably not willing to start at the bottom, or they are not willing to work hard.

I think they have the 'victim' mentality