Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am not getting Bluetooth Configuration Icon In control Panel.?

I am not getting Bluetooth Configuration Icon In control Panel. ?

I need to have it to configure my cell phone with my Dell laptop which has inbuild Bluetooth in it..

Favorite Answer

Make sure that it is enabled in the BIOS. Also check device manager and see if it lists Bluetooth as a device. You may have to install drivers first before you can do anything at all wiht it...

You won't get one. I have a Dell X1 with bluetooth enabled. The Bluetooth piece is a system tray icon only.

i do not imagine of so, cos for my section, bluetooth isn't basically a software, so your telephone would have some kind of hardware in it. the basically way available seems upgrading your telephone, if available, which i imagine of optimal phones at the on the spot are not waiting to, if not having bluetooth already. the superb answer is to purchase a sparkling telephone.