Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What's the craziest thing you've seen other drivers doing while driving down the highway?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw a driver and one of his backseat passengers fire pistols at a deer that was pinned between the road (Hwy. 15 near Hazard, Ky.) and a 50 ft. cliff which was on the side of the road. They were still moving as they shot this defenseless deer but just barely. I assume they stopped to get their "game" but I would rather call it a murder victim. And no hunters, it wasn't deer season! Absolutely incredible!

• 1 decade ago

You won't believe this...We passed a truck driver who must have been trying to keep himself awake, because he kept smacking himself in the face over and over..It was a strange sight to see....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Checking themselves out in the mirror, picking their nose and thinking nobody sees it. The best is having a fight with their spouse!

• 1 decade ago

reading the newspaper and on the phone! How in the He LL can they be paying attention to the road?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

looking at someone in the back seat not through the mirrors but facing the back

• duster
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

tractor trailer drivers merging into your lane, with out looking or signaling intent.

• MsNic
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

reading a book

• 1 decade ago

Crash. Besides that, talking on the phone before they crashed.

• 1 decade ago

high speed police chase, crashed into a telephone pole and died. crazy.

• Btieti
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

driving!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.