Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

The Ritual?

is walking backwards some (satanic) ritual?

some1 said in review of bone-thugs cd "eazy-e talk about playing with ouija board and walking backwards".

the cd is pretty dark-psycho-style

my question: is walking backwards some (satanic) ritual?

Favorite Answer

doubt it

I hope not. I'd hate to think I can never walk backwards. Now if you wanted to know if it was PART of a Satanic Ritual, I'm guessing if you looked it up you could find at least one. I could say that of just about anything though. Does that make just about everything Satanic? Just about every ritual requires multiple parts. Take one out and say is doing this Satanic and depending on the part the answer will be no. Is taking a drink Satanic? No, but if you are drinking blood then it could very easily be part of a ritual. You could also need major mental help, but that is another issue.

No,its no ritual satanic or otherwise. Just sounds good.

Its the "Bone Thugs in Harmony" having a push at Eazy E.

He predicted his death, but as he had AIDS and wouldn't have no treatment guess that wasn't too hard to do!

After" N.W.A." broke, it became a bit of a thing for some to have a go at" Eazy",especially how he died.

He did a bit of contract negotiating behind "Dr. Dre's" back maybe it could be that.Who knows?You would have to ask The Thugs.

There are even some hints in raps that he was gay!

Nuh,don't think that one has even a bit of cred!

Have not heard of this one. Possibly refering to inverting christian symbols in some satainc rituals. Upside down cross, "blessed are the strong," and maybe walk backwards. Now how does smoking chronic fit in?

NO! if you are doing some spell or making it something dark than you can make it what ever you want it to be. Walking backwards is just that. You create your own reality, you make it what ever you believe. You can walk sideways if you want to, it wont mater. I choose white light, I choose to walk and live in the light of the Almighty.

No, I don't think it's the act of walking backwards that is the problem. It's what is done or thought about in combination with what he's doing backwards.

the only thing that even remotely reminds me of this situation is when a Hoyoka does everything backwards in some of the Native American tribes. they do everything backwards.

• Some Witches refer to this as Widdershins. It means backwards, undoing what you have done. I do not consider it to be Satanic, but I don't believe in the devil. ;)

no,the fact you walk backwards is not evil.the point of making your rite evil is to do evil things.and chant evil chants.but it is not evil to walk backwards.i should know,for i am a dark witch.not meaning that i am evil,just a dark soul belonging to the Goddess Hecate and The Morrigan.i hope this answers your question and hope that you have a Happy Yuletide season!

many blessings,

The Morrigan)O(

Source(s): through personnel exsperiance and knowledge

Not that I'm aware of.

The only bad thing I know of about walking backwards is you can hurt yourself!

walking backwards is NOT a satanic ritual. however, if you move WIDDERSHINS...this means to move anti-clockwise.