Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

agree? Dierks Bentley is the most amazing artist (and fine, too!)?

I went to see Dierks Bentley in concert at my county fair, Crawford County, Bucyrus, OH, this summer. It was the most amazing concert of my LIFE! I didn't get to meet him, but I am going to find another county fair to go to. It was like 2 HOURS not 45 minutes! he was so personal and the most handsome man! of course i have always thought that! I got to go see Josh Gracin a few weeks later also near my home and go to meet him; he was amazing but not quite the same as Dierks. I love how he is not tall, and his unshaven face is amazing and sultry. He is an amazing performer and my inspiration in playing guitar and singing. Anyone else feel this way?

my other favorites are lonestar, george strait, brad paisley, keith urban, josh gracin, kenny chesney, and josh turner....thats music, all of it is, not just because of their looks! its truly amazing music, country music is my life as someone who works with horses and plays guitar!

Favorite Answer

I think he is awesome too I was at the same show I am from mansfield, Ohio. I think he is one of the best. My personal favorite though is Brad Paisley

I saw him at the Kentucky State Fair two years back! It was awesome because he is SO awesome!

u are so freakin lucky...yea dierks bentley is real hot he got that southern charm...i love his blonde locks and his music is real

Duh, almost probably every teenage girl in America thinks this...