I need an idea for a customized t shirt, put your thinking cap on?

I am getting my bf's tow truck airbrushed all detailed on a t shirt for xmas but I want it to say something other than his slogan. Possibly on the upper back. hopefully nothing real corny. Ideas I have gotten so far.... you drive me crazy, drive me to the moon and back. any ideas would be great. Funny? romantic? whatever. may the best one win. He works his butt off every day. I wanted to get something special and unique. all ideas appreciated!

Please Help Me

• Favorite Answer

Give me a call and I'll give you a haul

When your option to drive is not on the ball!