Do you make New Years resolutions? If you do, do you keep them/complete them? If you don't, why not?

I try to make New Years resolutions, and some I complete and some I don't. Just wondering who else out there is kind of like me.

• daisyk
    Favorite Answer

I try to make one that I know I can keep, and one that's a little more challenging.

Last year at new years, I had a brand new house plant and a new pet rabbit. My goal was to keep them both alive and well all year long. Well, my bunny is still doing great, but the plant was long gone months ago.

Several years ago I made a New Years resolution not to make anymore New Years resolutions.

I've kept that one.

~ Eric Putkonen

I don't make new year resolutions and haven't done so since back in the school days

I always make New Years resolutions. And every year, I try to make them as simple as possible so that it would be possible for me to keep them. Sad to say, I haven't kept any of them. Lack of self-discipline I should say.

Every year, I resolve to not make a New Year's resolution. I've never failed.

Yes I do. I haven't made one I kept in a long time though. Too busy with 3 kids to get anything done. Gonna try again this year though.

Yes I make a couple...sometimes the same ones because I haven't completed them the year before! :)

Ive started and not finished. I need to work on that. I want to eat better for 2007.

Yes I do and I don't keep them because I am lazy and love my creature comforts too much