donald trump the ugliest man in the world?

omg! he and larry king make me want to puke! oh and the old coot jack nicolsen to

Favorite Answer

yeah they all UGLEEE, and old paunchy fart factories, however they get chicks cause looks don't mean nothing in their little worlds, see they got money and they got power two of the greatest aphrodisiacs known

Well Donald Trump and Larry King I can agree with but Jack Nicolsen is a legend, if he was 10 yrs younger and I was 10 yrs older...

donald trump is defiently the ugliest man in the world...but Jack Nicolsen...gotta disagree with u on that...hes hott....and there aint many 60 year olds who make me say that...

Jack Nicholson whole lot better looking then Trump for 1 Jack don't have trump audited about how people live. like trump does .Trump thinks we are all low class people he just show it at Roses how he really feel to low class works

My problem with Trump is that he perpetually looks like one nasty SOB that would backstab you in a heartbeat, and that you wouldn't want to mess with. He even looks like that when he smiles. Something about the way his mouth is shaped and moves, and the way his eyes don't seem to have any soul behind them. Creeps me out, and reminds me of all the things I DON'T want to be in life.

in the words of forrest gump..."ugly is as ugly does".....therefore....donald trump very likely is the ugliest man in the world....

would you rather have a world full of donald trumps....or a world full of rosies....you only get to choose one...which would it be?

• No I would have to say the winner of the ugliest mand is Micheal Jackson...that is, if he is really still a male!

No,50 cent and Flavor Flav are.

Not the ugliest, but he is not attractive either. He has obvious physical and character flaws that make him ugly.

• Shiloh

He's ugly ugly ugly.i wish i can rip off that hair - draw a bulleyes on his head and have one of our troops run him over with a tank.