crestfallen asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i want to lose the fat on my tummy...?

its not that fat but i really want to flatten it...

what can i do?

please help...

• NA
    Favorite Answer

Hmm....well if you do need to lose weight, losing weight all over your body will help you lose weight on your tummy.

But since you just want to loose your tummy, try the dredded sit ups and crunches.

Actually, better yet, try some Pilates. Sit ups and crunches KILL me. I hate doing them. I get migranes and the way that i have to move my body in order to do a sit up or crunch triggers headachs.... and i just dont like doing them

Pilates has different abdominal exercies. The first time I did them I was saying to myself "I'm not in pain. theres no way that this is working"..... but the next morning I woke up and my stomach muscles were KILLING Me (In a good way!!)...

So before you kill yourself doing crunches, go to a video store or the library (videos are free at the library with your library card....most libraries have exercies videos).... and try the Pilates.

If that doesnt work, I guess you'll have to do the dredded crunches :( ...

And even if you dont need to lose weight, stay away from fried fatty foods and foods that contain crazy amounts of sugar. Remember that everything is okay in moderation.... just dont over do it with these foods....as they are not good for you (not just because they cause weight gain)

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

The most important thing, your diet. Drink lots of water, cut down on the carbs and up your protein intake. Second, excersise. Run, swim, get your heart pumping. Third, tone your muscles with some specific ab workout. If 2 and 3 are to complicated, 80% of success is in the diet.

increase your cardio.

so your could try hard to run every single day.

{{a lot and hard}}

also some crunches wouldn’t hurt..

in struggling with this too.

I’m skinny as a stick i just have like this potbelly.

but if have exercise equipment that would be great.

it would work a lot faster.

a treadmill would be better for cardio.

and any kind of equipment for tummy toners. {{they have a lot of things out there}}}

Lose 5-15lbs Fat Every Week - http://LoseFat.HealthandLivings.com

crunches,exercise

avoid carbs like biscuits sweets and junk