What shud i do???

Shud i ask a girl out on my birthdate?? She is the girl i like and yesterday, she said casually......eh ur birthday is coming up...ae u celebrating.....I dont know if i shud ask her.... Im scared she says no....pls help me

Update:

but my bday is 1 day b4 christmas..!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go ahead and ask her but maybe like the day after your birthday. im not saying she'll say no but if she does i don't want you to be dissapointed on your b-day.

• 1 decade ago

No. wait till after your birthday. This way you dont put her in a position to say yes because she doesnt want you to be sad for the day. Asking her another day will be better. This way if she really wants to go out with you she'll say yes without feeling bad.

• 1 decade ago

i dont think she meant that "are you asking me out on your birthday ?" refeerring to your celebrating it. either way .. if you like her go for it

• 1 decade ago

Well b4 ur birthday comes up and try flirting wit her a little and see wat she feelz towards that! Then if she does ask her a question about dating and see if she responds to dating well wit you! Then go in for the move because if u don't then u might regret it!!!!!!!!!! Better off trying and falling than doing nothing and become miserable.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.