Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is it raining..?

at your house.. like its raining at mine?

Favorite Answer

Its raining off n on today,sometimes hard sometimes a trickle..just saw an awesome rainbow,perfect arch,huge! man they are so cool..=)(in Mo.)

Yeah...I do love the rain but I'm ready for some snow.

Yea, a great well to spend the holidaze with the one you love. In the house with the fireplace going and a cup of egg nog.

Norman Rockaway

• Macey

yes it is raining and in the 50's.

I can't really complain to much it could be 8 degrees with snow what we usually have this time of year.

Raining cats and dogs here. I have to make sure I don't step in a poodle.

Yes, Dammit...I'm in Michigan, about 20 miles north of Ohio(boo hiss :P) It's flippin 50 degrees and foggy.. how the hell am i supposed to be in the Christmas spirit?

Well, yeah it is raining around here, but i think it stopped. I live in chicago, IL

well yesterday was really hot 36 degree but today its cold n it didnt stop raining am sure u know where do i live lol

Raining here - S.E. Michigan

• SUzyQ

Sadly, Dude it is. I want a white Christmas so bad I can taste it, but the forcast does not bode well for us yoopers.( that is residents of the upper penn. of MI)