What kind of music do you prefer to listen to???

pop

country

pop/rock

rap

etc..

p.s. and if you could give the names of your favorite music like albums..... too

Favorite Answer

Rock

Albums: Stadium Arcadium, Californication, Blood Sugar Sex Magic by Red Hot Chili Peppers

I really like to listen to a little everything. If I had to pick a genre it would be rock but I really hate to do that. I love so much music. I don't really dig too much pop but I do LOVE Pink's Mizundastood album. I think it's great. I am a huge fan of Motley Crue and Ozzy Osbourne. Too fast for Love is my favorite Motley Album and I am partial to Ozzy's Diary of a Madman.I LOVE Toby Keith and ALL of his albums as well as Garth Brooks and Johnny Cash. Keith Urban is really starting to grow on me too. I don't have any albums but I love I Wanna Be Your Everything and Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me. And I LOVE NWA and Eazy E. Any and all songs there.

pretty much anything but rap and country.

I like the clash, and Anti-flag and their album for blood and empire, some softer stuff too like the sea and cake, and of course the almighty Pearl Jam. I like my christian bands too, day of fire, skillet, relient k(sometimes), Matthew west. I think they're all good bands.

• Shout at the Devil by Motley Crye is my favorite album

but here's gotta be my favorite music video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uU23cznEs0

Youtube thumbnail

I really like music by COMMON, JOSS STONE, MUSIQ, TALIB KWELI, ANGIE STONE, INDIA ARIE, ETC. Music that speaks to my soul. Sometimes I'll listen to rap b4 I go out to a club or on my way to work in the morning to wake me up.

metal(pantera,cowboys frum hell),country(keith urban be here love pain and the whole crazy thing)rock(acdc,any cd i listen to)

and i like ozzy,my chemical romance and fall out boy.

p.s. names of bands and albums

Anything that sounds good but mostly rock and rap,hate country tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXhNAvfUn68

Youtube thumbnail