how do you feel about the assault on your freedoms?

Favorite Answer

I have yet to encounter something that I want to do that has been limited by the government.

Maybe that's because I'm in the mainstream, but I can be a heathen, own a gun (not a bazooka, that's too much for me), say politicians are idiots, move from one state to another, etc.

I was allowed to marry a white woman so I'm okay there. I guess gays may feel like their rights are being assaulted.

I hear there's a Congressman who wants to say his oath of office with his hand on the Koran, but there are people that say that's wrong. He may feel his rights are being assaulted.

Me, I'm just naive.

There isn't any. Except Muslims flying planes into building are the biggest assaults on my freedoms.

disgusted. it is a fact that not one terrorist has been discovered, arrested or convicted as a result of the actions allowed by the so called Patriot Act. All the Patriot Act has actually done is expose private citizens' business to the eye of the government in an alarming redux of the the McCarthy era tactics.

You have created an anti-Bush playground. No meaningful freedom of yours has been assaulted.

I don't feel assaulted. I feel safer.