Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Could you live without love...???

Could love survive without you?

Favorite Answer

1st of all, you have to love yourself....and therefore the love must live inside of you. So the answer to your question is NO....Love could not survive without me. Since GOD is love ...the other answer is NO I could not live without HIM in my life.

Source(s): Peace & Blessings

I couldn't live without love but I'm sure it could survive without me.

• No I couldn't survive without love but I think that love has so many people that consume it, it could live without me.Have a nice day.

I could live without love and I am pretty sure that love can live without me

• Me

I could probably live but it wouldnt be a very good life. I need love. I need to feel love I need to be loved and I need to give love. I think that is the meaning of life!

Only without the love of the few people I truly love...And no, not to be uppity...but they couldn't survive without my love, it's too strong!!

Yes anyone can live without love

• ?

Nope ! Love is what make,s the world go around. But there will all way,s be love on earth as long as there is people.

have been divorced 14 years,,quit dating 3 years ago,,,so YES I CAN live without love,,,just what the hell is love anyway?

Sometimes i can and sometimes i can't.But Love can't live without me..cause love has no where else to go!!!!