Is santa really real? or is he truly fake?

everyone thinks that santa is fake, and then they say that he is real so what is the real answer? is he real? or not?

• Favorite Answer

The real answer: he's not real! But it's better to think he is, believe me!

Santa Claus, St. Nicholas, Father Christmas, Kris Kringle, or simply Santa, is an allegorical, fictional, or symbolic gift-giving person, based on the historical Saint Nicholas, who distributes presents to sleeping children and adults who have been "good" all year and coal to those who have been "bad" all year; traditionally during the night of December 24, Christmas Eve. Santa Claus is an eminent character in the hearts and minds of millions of children and adults around the world who believe in him. The popular American form Santa Claus originated as a mispronunciation of Dutch Sinterklaas, which is a contracted form of Sint Nicolaas (Saint Nicholas).

Yes. Santa is real. He is magical. And if you say there is no such thing as magic, then where did magic come from? Did someone made it up? See?! And also, have you ever tryed staying awake to see Santa? You always fall asleep. That´s Santa´s magic!

Santa is real. Case closed.

I'm 42 and a parent of teenagers. I know how it all works, I believe in santa. OK the myth is a bit different from the reality but the reality, in my opinion, is much more impressive.

yes Santa is totally real my friends say he's fake and they say it's their parents but I know he's real because on year I sent him a letter as always but this time i sent him a gift and in return on Jan. 22 i got a bunch of chocolates and my parents thought i was just lieing but once i showed them they were astonished!!!

In 1822, Clement Clarke Moore, an Episcopal minister, wrote a long Christmas poem for his three daughters entitled, "An Account of a Visit from St. Nicholas." Moore's poem, which he was initially hesitant to publish due to the frivolous nature of its subject, is largely responsible for our modern image of Santa Claus as a "right jolly old elf" with a portly figure and the supernatural ability to ascend a chimney with a mere nod of his head! Although some of Moore's imagery was probably borrowed from other sources, his poem helped to popularize Christmas Eve - Santa Claus waiting for the children to get to sleep the now-familiar idea of a Santa Claus who flew from house to house on Christmas Eve - in "a miniature sleigh" led by eight flying reindeer, whom he also named - leaving presents for deserving children. "An Account of a Visit from St. Nicholas," created a new and immediately popular American icon. In 1881, political cartoonist Thomas Nast drew on Moore's poem to create the first likeness that matches our modern image of Santa Claus. His cartoon, which appeared in Harper's Weekly, depicted Santa as a rotund, cheerful man with a full, white beard, holding a sack laden with toys for lucky children. It is Nast who gave Santa his bright red suit trimmed with white fur, North Pole workshop, elves, and his wife, Mrs. Claus.

• SHERRI

Santa is real in your heart and as long as you and others believe he will be REAL!!

Santa is a figure that brings families together on Chirstmas, but no he is not a real person. He is real in our hearts .

Santa is fake!

• jeff

Santa claus is a character only in christmas.