a boy likes me and i do not like him what should i do?

his name is CHRISTIAN and he will not stop bothering me in gym class

Favorite Answer

Some men are more interested in women who play "hard to get". I suggest you ask him what he likes in you and try to discourage him by telling him that you are absolutely the opposite of what he thinks you are. If he says he likes you coz you are demure then show him that you are a flirt, unfortunately not interested in flirting with him. If he invites you for a coffee or dinner then go accept his invitation and show him that you love to pig out (men hate women who pig out). Show him the opposite of what he thinks you are. Eventually, he will stay away from you. If these don't work then maybe you have no other choice but go to another gym class.

1. tell him in a very nice way that you don't like him.

2. if you are interested with being friends with him, you should say so to reduce the harm done

3. if he really likes you he should respect what you feel.

just tell him you want to be friends trust me i went through this many of times

• lizie

tell him you don't like him in a nice way or just say it in his face.

tell that you have boyfriend and you dont like the way he like you

1) wait until he asks you out then reject him

2) tell him straightly, "Stop bothering me!"