how many of you would consider yourselves a christmas grinch?

personally, i love christmas but so many people i have spoken to this year have been very grinchy!

Favorite Answer

not at all, i love christmas, unless i get nothing. then $hit, thats a whole other story.

• Crash

Oh I am definitely the ultimate Grinch. The problem is I have a very large family and we all exchange. Its hard to pick out things for so many different people. I hate christmas carols, they are so depressing. All the decorations and all that sht I can live without too. I just had a baby in August so this year I have to try to start liking Christmas so I did the whole deorating thing but Im still not done with shopping. My son is the only shopping that I actually enjoyed!

I am in no way a grinch, i have spent so much money on everyone this year and have given to charities, i am the furthest thing from a grinch. I am ready for Christmas to be over because its so hectic but no i'm not a grinch.

While I love Christmas I am turning into a grinch due to all the commercialism that occurs and how it seems centered around finding presents...I've already warned everyone in my family that next year NO PRESENTS... I want to just enjoy the holiday as it was meant to be enjoyed.

I love Christmas too! I would never be a Grinch.

I know what you mean & sometimes I feel that I am a little but it's only because I've had a really bad year getting laid off from job after job & I can't afford to buy everyone something for Christmas & I know it's not all about that, but when they're giving you something & you have nothing to offer in return it makes you feel like crap. So, I have to admit I'm a bit grinchy this year, too~

42

Source(s): Douglas Adams

definitely a Grinch and a Scrooge all rolled into one. describes me exactly and to a " T "

im not, i love christmas, and yeah that tends to happen cause christmas has become very commerical lately so that just makes people want more then to give more..