AK asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Diego · 1 decade ago

What to do on my trip?

I'm taking a trip to Lajolla Ca. Me and my dad are going. Is there anything to do in Sandiego or lajolla.. Stuff like the Sandiego zoo. Big stuff like that. Please no gallerys or boring little shops i want big attractions!

Favorite Answer

if you want to go north, you can go to six flags magic mountain---BIG roller coasters!

Well depends on how old you are. There is the SD Zoo, Sea World, SD Wild Animal Park, there is a harbor cruise close to downtown that takes you close to North Island which lets you see some of the Navy carriers, frigates, cruisers, transport vessels and possibly a battleship. There is also Seaport Village which has a bunch of shops.There are several malls if you are into the mall seen. Not sure what else there is big around there. Good Luck and have fun.

• OC1999

In San Diego you have the Zoo, Balboa Park which is right next to the Zoo, and Sea World.

You also have Belmont Park which is in Mission Beach and is like an old little seaside amusement park.

In North San Diego east of Escondido you have the Wild Animal Park which is also run by the Zoo but it is totally different as the animals are in huge enclosures with others of their native areas.

Also, if you want to go about 70 miles north you have Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.

Source(s): So Cal Native

Go to Roppongis thats my favorite resturant, its right across from the hardrock cafe.

http://www.roppongiusa.com/