has anyone ever had a threatened miscarriage and had a perfectly fine baby?

• b&g4me
    Favorite Answer

there are thousands of women everyday that have threatened miscarriages and have gone on to have healthy babies. Good luck

Source(s): mum21&1otw

At 10 weeks i had spotting and my Dr thought that it was a miscarriage - the ultrasound showed every thing was fine but i freaked at the time. I am 31 weeks now and it has only happened very lightly one other time but otherwise all is well.

• GI

At 19 weeks I had placenta apruption where the placenta pulls away from the uterine wall. I gushed blood and passed clots the size of footballs. I was told I would lose the baby w/i a few days after this happened. She is now 22 months old and jumping on my bed right next to me.

YES! My wife had serious spotting and unexplained bleeding for the first trimester. They thought it might be an implantation problem or placental previa. We were prepared for the worst...but with lots of prayer, we ended up having an over-term bouncing 10 pound boy!

My mother bled with me all of the time and things were fine. However - any bleeding that you may experience should be reported to your doctor for further professional evaluation.

Yes. All you have to do is to be careful with what you do, but without being TOO aware of being pregnant. In other words, of course you have to take care of yourself, but you can't be TOO stressed out or overthinking about your pregnancy coz it affects your mood, your baby and your health.

Yes many people I know.