Illegals from latin American countries will claim that America n it's policies are nonprogreessive and racis
Thier only other experience was in Latin American countries, So in effect they are saying that policies on race, humanity, civil rights and so forth are more evolved in thier home countries, such as Mexico, Peru, El Salvador etc, are they out of thier minds
I really think thier is a massive brainwashing going on here with uneducated people by pro-illegal anti-American activists such as La Raza
anyone agree or disagree
an illegal alien chuckles,, being that they committed a federal offense by not going throught the proper channels to enter the country legally,,don't be a liberal zombie
wicked actually anti-american and anti-ehite are the most accepted forms of discrimination in society,,you have it backwards, I could literally go to jail for looking the wrong way at a latino too many times,,,get real,,,if you say you are anti-american all your buddies will pat you on your back
wicked the people are treated like criminals becuase they are criminals,,,and actually the are not even treated like criminals to be fair,,,,it has nothing to do with being latino,,,,why can't you understand that
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
What defines a person as 'illegal'?
- 1 decade ago
You are absolutely correct.
If you believe the illegal mantra that they only come here for a better life than you would have to assume that the life in their home country was worse. Any sane person would then want to embrace the American dream and discard any loyalty to the country which oppressed them.
Unfortunately these are proud people that are easily manipulated by the La Raza crowd. Having pride in yourself is a wonderful thing, but having pride in a country that oppressed you is just plain lunacy. Maybe the reason why they have been oppressed for so many years is because they are easily manipulated.Reconquista is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. The concept is that the US stole the land and they are now just taking it back. They look at this as some sort of magic wand that would magically turn their country into paradise.
Anyone with half a brain would realize that if they had this land back there wouldn't be any more opportunity than there is in the country they "escaped" from because it would be under the same leadership.
The US government needs to take it's share of the blame though. To let foreigners in your land march and demonstrate for "rights" is ludicrous. The only Rights they should have is the right to a bus ticket out of town. Hitler announced to the world what his intention was. The liberal elite didn't believe him, even after he invaded country after country.
La Raza has announced it's intent. We now have one of their prominent members as mayor of Los Angeles. We now have sanctuary cities. We now prosecute border patrol agents for doing their jobs. When will the liberal elite belive them?
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Since it looks like you are stating an opinion rather than asking a question, I will state my opinion as well....
Why is it that it is only wrong that people are anti-any race when its anti-American... Is it okay for the "American" people to be anti-latinos? It seems that way. And the answer from most people would be, "They are in American". And for all those ignorant people who seemed to have fallen asleep in geography, America is the whole continent, from north to south, its all America. So that said, the opinions that these people have are based on the treatment that they have recieved here. They come here and are treated like the worst criminals, because of where they are from. Its not okay for them to live in fear because there are people out there who believe that they are here to harm this country. And many "Americans" forget that before you stuck the label of Illegal Immigrant on all of these people, they were just that-Peope, human beings just like everyone else. So think about this, would you not have the same opinions and make the same comments if you were treated this way?
- mattssonLv 43 years ago
you're certainly the suitable option. in case you have faith the unlawful mantra that they only come right here for a greater suitable existence than you will possibly ought to assume that the existence of their residing house united states of america replaced into worse. Any sane person might then opt to incorporate the yank dream and discard any loyalty to the country which oppressed them. regrettably those are proud people who're relatively manipulated via the l. a. Raza crowd. Having delight in your self is a superb element, yet having delight in a rustic that oppressed you is basically elementary lunacy. possibly the clarification why they have been oppressed for many of years is via the fact they are relatively manipulated.Reconquista is the main idiotic element I even have ever heard of. the thought is that the U. S. stole the land and that they are actually basically taking it back. they seem at this as some style of magic wand that should magically turn their united states of america into paradise. every person with 0.5 a ideas might understand that in the event that they had this land back there does not be any further possibility than there is interior the country they "escaped" from through fact it may be below the comparable management. the U. S. government needs to take it quite is share of the blame nonetheless. To permit foreigners on your land march and exhibit for "rights" is ludicrous. the only Rights they ought to have is the the suitable option to a bus value tag out of city. Hitler introduced to the international what his purpose replaced into. The liberal elite did no longer have faith him, even after he invaded united states of america after united states of america. l. a. Raza has introduced it quite is reason. we've one in each and every of their well known members as mayor of la. we've sanctuary cities. We now prosecute border patrol brokers for doing their jobs. whilst will the liberal elite belive them?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- CurtLv 41 decade ago
I think first we went wrong when we started caring what people from other countries think. Its been all down hill from there.
I hope we get mad enough someday soon to start being proud Americans again.
We don't need a bunch of bills, we don't need a fence, we don't need sensitivity training. WE NEED A DOSE OF PRIDE! It would fix a lot of problems.Source(s): We can get a good start by eliminating 'progressive' from our vocabulary!
- LindaLv 71 decade ago
We do have more laws then anyone could think of ,One city ban eating Ice Cream on Sunday,another ban dancing. You can get in trouble for anything in the world here. In our land of the Free with laws
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I agree. Ive been trying to tell people this. And the fact that they have succeeded in brainwashing so many dummies baffles me.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Have you read the Mexican Constitution lately? Have you seen the amendments that it has written against LEGAL immigrants?
Pursuant to Article 33, "Foreigners may not in any way participate in the political affairs of the country." This ban applies, among other things, to participation in demonstrations and the expression of opinions in public about domestic politics like those much in evidence in Los Angeles, New York and elsewhere in recent days.
• Equal employment rights are denied to immigrants, even legal ones. Article 32: "Mexicans shall have priority over foreigners under equality of circumstances for all classes of concessions and for all employment, positions, or commissions of the Government in which the status of citizenship is not indispensable."
• Jobs for which Mexican citizenship is considered "indispensable" include, pursuant to Article 32, bans on foreigners, immigrants, and even naturalized citizens of Mexico serving as military officers, Mexican-flagged ship and airline crew, and chiefs of seaports and airports.
• Article 55 denies immigrants the right to become federal lawmakers. A Mexican congressman or senator must be "a Mexican citizen by birth." Article 91 further stipulates that immigrants may never aspire to become cabinet officers as they are required to be Mexican by birth. Article 95 says the same about Supreme Court justices.
• In accordance with Article 130, immigrants — even legal ones — may not become members of the clergy, either.
• Foreigners, to say nothing of illegal immigrants, are denied fundamental property rights. For example, Article 27 states, "Only Mexicans by birth or naturalization and Mexican companies have the right to acquire ownership of lands, waters, and their appurtenances, or to obtain concessions for the exploitation of mines or of waters."
• Article 11 guarantees federal protection against "undesirable aliens resident in the country." What is more, private individuals are authorized to make citizen's arrests. Article 16 states, "In cases of flagrante delicto, any person may arrest the offender and his accomplices, turning them over without delay to the nearest authorities." In other words, Mexico grants its citizens the right to arrest illegal aliens and hand them over to police for prosecution. Imagine the Minutemen exercising such a right!
• The Mexican constitution states that foreigners — not just illegal immigrants — may be expelled for any reason and without due process. According to Article 33, "the Federal Executive shall have the exclusive power to compel any foreigner whose remaining he may deem inexpedient to abandon the national territory immediately and without the necessity of previous legal action."
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Where they come from and the "quality of life" should be proof enough that they are far from "progressive".
- Anonymous1 decade ago
First of all, Mexico is NOT in South America..........