will it always hurt?

will it always gonna hurt to see the person who turned you down be happy with someone else? this girl and i couldnt even hold a conversation but with this guy i saw her really getting along with him and she was happy...and its been 3 months since she turned me down, but why did it hurt? i hope this wont be forever...

Favorite Answer

because you're jealous, plus the thought that you were not able to make her laugh the way he does. Get a new girlfriend whom you are more comfortable with so you could laugh together in front of them too!

Doesn't exactly sound like you would have been a good match anyways since you guys didn't really have anything to talk about. Sounds like you were mostly just physically attracted to this person, so you aren't really missing out on anything-- that is to say, it shouldn't be too hard to replace her (as terrible as that may sound). You need to get back on the playing field. Sounds like it just really hurt your ego (I know the feeling) so just get out there and find someone else or start some new flirtations. Maybe that way you'll not only raise your dating confidence, but also find someone who shares more in common with you. Dont feel so bad about her rejecting you-- it doesn't mean anything is wrong with you-- it just means you are not this one particular woman's type. And women can have very terrible, terrible taste. Remember: Her turning you down says nothing about you as a person, and start flirting! Good luck! :D

It wont hurt forever. You'll find someone else who will captivate you. There will always be a part of you that wishes that she didnt turn you down, but that turns more into an ego thing that a hurt thing

If you let it go, it will eventually stop hurting. If you hold on to it, it never will.

My advice to you... let it go. As you walk through life, you will inevitably encounter heartache. It's a beast with many faces: loss of a friendship, a lover, a beloved pet, divorce, illness, disappointment, death, et cetera. It's the price we human beings pay for having a larger brain. The key is always to surrender, accept. It was truly for your highest good.

Time heals everything. Believe me, been there, done that, bought the T-shirt. Just give it time and what usually helps heal a broken heart is to spend time with family + friends. Go to a party or something but don't do anything u'll regret later.

It won't hurt forever. You've just got to let her go and move on. Try hanging out with other people and other places.

The hurt will be over the minute you go find someone and stop whining.

It doesn't hurt me b/c I turn them down. I think it hurts them tho.

haha it won't be forever. get on with your life! pick a new place to hang out! meet new people! you'll be over it soon enough!

• cuz ur getting ur hopes to high and well its just human nature u expect one thing and wen it doesnt happen u get well crushed thats all,.